Nobody wants to be fat.
Or maybe some people are happy overweight? I can only vouch for myself when I tell you I was tired of the excess weight. After my third child, I desperately needed to lose the pounds.
So I began my
weight loss journey with small changes that had nothing to do with exercise.
Change #1: I Got Serious
There' is no room for wishy-washy decisions about wanting to lose weight. There will be challenges, temptations, and quite possibly some step backwards along the way, but it is not possible to start losing weight now if you decided today, then change your mind two weeks later once your commitment slacks off.
Change #2: I Started Drinking Water
Change #3: I Changes
These changes were not perfect. They has to be tweaked along the way.But they where the foundation for bigger, more effective changes that led to a
healthy lifestyle of healthy and fitness.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น